Thursday, July 10, 2008

-Jake Here

Howdy. Thanks Clinton for reminding us to post some pictures of the great furniture previously described. As you can see we have some talented family members who make some nice pieces.


So I think I will chime in on this thing once in a while. Maybe give a little male perspective on this family thing as well as to prove I'm not ALWAYS at work. I lost the battle on the background of this blog so please bear with the not so masculine border as you read my posts. Maybe one day we can switch things up and through in some better color options.
I'm not sure how I want these to look so I'm just going to give this a shot and see where it goes. Alright: Ready....Set...Blog!
...I got nothin, better luck next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this furniture in person this past weekend and I'll say it looks even better in person.