All the happenings in the lives of
Jake, Caroline, Natalie, and Kate Traylor.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Sweet Baby
Natalie is one month old today! Favorite song: If You're Happy and You Know It Favorite sleeping place: Daddy Favorite activities: learning to smile, tooting, and gazing into mommy's eyes
haha to the tooting!! So I had a dream about Natalie the other night... I think we were all at some camp and Natalie had magical powers to save us all... yeah... I had been watching sci-fi and eating sugar that day, but I thought it would make you giggle. : ) Besides, who wouldn't want their one month old to have super powers!?! Might mean she gets potty trained sooner... I'm just sayin'...
2 comments:
Yay! WOw, its hard to believe it's already been a month. She is precious!
haha to the tooting!! So I had a dream about Natalie the other night... I think we were all at some camp and Natalie had magical powers to save us all... yeah... I had been watching sci-fi and eating sugar that day, but I thought it would make you giggle. : ) Besides, who wouldn't want their one month old to have super powers!?! Might mean she gets potty trained sooner... I'm just sayin'...
Post a Comment