Natalie is as cute as ever. Her new tricks/skills include:
*lots og giggling
*talking (mostly screeching)
*sitting up
*eating fruits and veggies in her high chair
*getting toys out of her toy box and playing with the box
*jumping like a crazy woman in her jumper
*grabbing on to everything and putting it in her mouth
*making as much noise as possible my stomping her feet on the changing table
Ok, so I must brag about my little one for a moment. We get SOOO many compliments when we are out! From everyone in the church nursery to the grocery store. Everyone tells me what a happy baby I have and can they take her home? NO WAY JOSE! But really, she is like that even at home. She starts smiling the second she wakes up and doesn't stop all day. Whatever she has, I want to bottle it up and sell it!
Lately she has entered her curious stage. I suspect this will stay around for awhile. She becomes bored with her toys and wants to play with all my things: my necklace, my grocery list, my hair, daddy's buttons, ect. Now she has become fascinated with the grocery aisle. I thought she was going to pitch herself out of the cart reaching for the pasta today. :)
2 comments:
Those pictures are SO precious! I haven't even met Natalie and I can see her joy. How fun to be around that all day!
I am so glad you are blogging again! I have missed your updates and pictures of Natalie! Which, by the way, she looks SO MUCH like you! I think it is the eyes and smile. :)
Kim
Post a Comment