Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun times

What a wonderful weekend we had!

Friday, Jake and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. I meant to get a picture of us, but I forgot. Picture me in a super-cute purple dress and Jake looking dreamy. :) My parents came over to babysit (thanks, Mom and Dad!) and Jake and I escaped from Pearland for the evening. We had a romantic Italian dinner at Maggiano's. Oh yeah, and it was prom night. So I loooooooved being in the bathroom with all those skinny teenagers. Hehe. Then we saw a movie and came home late! It was a great date night.

Saturday, Jake and Natalie made me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day!! Jake let me sleep in while he completely took care of Natalie. I stayed in my pj's and read a magazine till breakfast was ready. Then we went to Kemah for a little family date. THEN we bought Natalie some fun new toys (see pics below), then came home and cuddled on the couch with a movie. best. day. ever. :D


Natalie in her new pool and swimsuit.








I think she likes to swing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Caroline, she looks so much like you!! I'm sure you've been told that before. So cute!

tim said...

jake you need to mow your lawn.

Jakeagg said...

Thanks Tim. Done