Natalie is scheduled to arrive in 12 days. We will see if this happens. I'm hoping she is either a little late or a little early as my OB is out of town the week I'm due. I've definitely hit the "ready to be done with this pregnancy" phrase. It has been a joy, but... even my maternity clothes don't fit anymore! :) Jake and I are as ready as we will ever be. We have everything we need and are very anxious to meet our little girl!
I was telling Jake the other day how wonderful this pregnancy has been. I have not had any complications... I didn't even have morning sickness! It has been a real blessing being able to stay home the last few months, too. I've gotten all the rest and me time I need before mommyhood starts. I think a lot of these blessing have to do with all the prayers I know my friends and family have been lifting up for us. I am so thankful to all of you for the prayers and support! Lots of love!
P.S. Some of you have met my dear friend Azurley. Just an update: she gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Ava, last week. Praise God! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you! Get ready, you are about to meet a little person whose every move and sound will keep you in awe of her Creator......so many things became clearer to me when I became a mother. I will pray for God's blessings to continue during these last few days and as she makes her GRAND entrance! Love ya!
I hope you guys keep the posts coming after Natalie arrives!! I love being able to keep up with you despite the miles!!
Post a Comment