Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ice Cream Obsession


Friday:

woke up around 11am (12 hours of sleep)

ate breakfast

took shower

ate lunch

fought off a nap

gave in to nap

got a LARGE reese's peanut buttercup blast from Sonic

ate every drop


Thank God I have the excuse of being pregnant. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I love that you fought a nap and then gave in. Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Yes we'd still love to do dinner. And that one time you cooked for us, it was delicious! So...either day works for us, I'd say maybe Wednesday would be better though. Would you like me to bring something?

Jen Lewis said...

I did not know you had a blog either?!?! Lynn has hooked me up with you and Chris and Lindsay! Crazy! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog roll. Miss you Caroline! I will be reading! ;)

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

Hey Caroline, thanks for letting me know about your blog. What fun I've had reading about your preparations and seeing how cute you look - preggie and all! Enjoy that ice cream!! (P.S. Be sure to post the new pics from your maturnity session :-) Leave it to me to want PICTURES!! LOL)