Monday, August 4, 2008

Bigger isn't quite better

Well its been a couple of weeks and the tummy Caroline is lugging around has gotten quite a bit bigger. She is 7 weeks from Natalie's due date and I hope there's enough room in there for a couple more pounds. We've had a good past few weeks. Work for me has been pretty crazy but is starting to settle down now. At the moment I am home as we "brace" for Tropical Storm Edouard because the plant has to shut down, so thats a nice break. We had a fun past couple of weekends as well. My cousin Michael got married in Jacksonville and we had a great time at their wedding and reception followed by some good lake time with some of the fam. This past weekend our good friends the Hamiltons invited us to their Galveston beach house. Believe it or not I'm pretty sure that was my first time on Galveston Island. We had a nice time relaxing and enjoying Nick's amazing dinners. Sunday the Brown's had us over for a great steak lunch which we thoroughly enjoyed as well as their company. As you can see we've really planned it perfectly on never cooking but always eating well. Its been a nice time these past weeks as we prepare to lose some of our flexibility and restful moments once we add a third person to our little family. It will certainly change things but somehow I don't think we will really mind. We sure are looking forward to meeting our daughter and I hope she's happy to see us to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure she'll be estatic to meet you both! You guys are so sweet and fun! So Jake, are you the main writer of your blog?

Jakeagg said...

I do enjoy dabbling in the blogosphere. I suppose if I keep it up I'll have to claim it as my own :)